The Indo UK hospital collaboration with AP state government, as part of its long run plan with India is set to take off. The outcomes are massive, given the kind of partnerships that are being showcased by Indo UK Institute of Health. Tying up with some of the largest and leading specialists in UK, the IUIH wants to set a very different tone for the existing Indian healthcare.
Presenting highest standards in ethics, standards, infrastructure and facilities, eight Indo UK hospitals are being planned to be set up across the country, with headquarters in Amaravati. Foundation stone will soon be laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
This development is not just for Andhra Pradesh, but will change the healthcare scenario in the entire India. IUIH aims to give the nation what is not in place – an integrated approach where country will have access to some of the best organizations in UK. All this at the most affordable cost, not compromising on the delivery that speaks world standards.
Here are some of the important take-backs that Indo UK Institute of Health promises:
- Medical care that is accessible and affordable to all. No patient will be turned away or denied treatment.
- First of its kind tiered system of charges, and transparency
- Transparency in treatments, and results
- Offer the best of all major specialties and the respective treatments
- Special outreach programs for rural and semi urban areas, where healthcare looks challenging till day
- Digital health initiatives that will allow remote consultations, advice and reviews
- National connectivity of all the doctors and nurses in the system
- Exclusive medical education, training and research to develop future talent
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Sri N. Chandrababu Naidu recently emphasized on the importance of India-UK collaboration in the development of the new capital city Amaravati that will benefit the entire nation. Andrew McAllister, British Deputy High Commissioner, Hyderabad, gave an overview of the UK government’s ongoing projects in Amaravati.
The CM’s visit to UK in March 2016 is well known. AP state govt now focuses on this tie up that will give international attention to Amaravati, which was declared as one of the three cities that the UK will support in smart technologies.
AP State government’s MoU with IUIH will build Rs 1000 Cr healthcare city in Amaravati.