SRM University, the Reality of AP’s Dawning Knowledge Hub

Written by
The construction and finishing of the SRM University was also done at breakneck speed, with 12 acres nearly completed so far.

The long pending dream of Amaravati to become the state’s knowledge hub is finally taking shape. on 15thn July, Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu together have inaugurated SRM, the first Private University in Amaravati.

srm2 SRM University, the Reality of AP's Dawning Knowledge Hub

The Varsity that is being constructed With an investment of Rs 3,000 crore is coming up near Neerukonda. SRM has been the center of focus for the AP govt, and the latter had extended aid in the form of allocating 200 acres for the same.

srm3 SRM University, the Reality of AP's Dawning Knowledge Hub

The construction and finishing of the SRM University was also done at breakneck speed, with 12 acres nearly completed so far.

It is estimated that over 300 students are expected to take admission in the engineering stream alone starting this academic year. The classes are about to begin next month, and the sources confirm that 70% of the total seats will be allocated to AP students and the rest of the 30% to the rest.

Comments

comments

Article Categories:
Anything Everything
Menu Title